Monday, May 4, 2009

update update update

well not much has changed...I am animating through the scenes of my project pretty well..I'm already halfway done! unless I don't add in the extra scenes the whole piece will be under a minute long....adding the extra scenes would add a little more...entertainment to the piece...the scene would just be the evil ball attacking the bird in a different way...I might add it in...I might not....

I started to look for sound effects but so far I haven't found anything that fits what I want...I might just make my own sound effects for some of the parts because I don't want to have sound effects that sound really cheap and sound really obvious that I got it from some website...so I still have to work on that...

otherwise everything is going fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment