Wednesday, April 29, 2009

u...p...daaa..te......

updating again...right now I am working on scene 5 of my animation...which is a longer part... I will try to get scene 6 done and start on scene 7 over the weekend..sine the animation is taking faster to do than I thought I might add in another scene, or just go back and fine tune everything, making the animation in the other scenes more detailed? I'll see hoe it goes. I still am not sure what I am going to do about the audio.. well with the audio I'd have a ambient song playing in the background, or I'd make the music fit the mood of the scenes and have it being a fast paced song...I'll probably find something on Newgrounds because the audio on there is loyalty free..as for the sound effects..there are a million places to get those from but only a few sites have really good ones tha sound real....I'll have to figure all of that out soon......but for now everything is working out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment