Monday, April 13, 2009

Lip Sync

I actually did this a while ago..before I did the walk cycle...I kind of used a different method for this tutorial..I still followed the instructions though..using the swap tool to swap out the lips was very useful....I used different mouths for each word, although toward the end I reused some of the lips..i figured if I had more lips the animation would look more smooth and convincing...in some parts I used 5 or 6 lips for one word so it looks like the lips move really fast... I probably didn't need to use as many lips as I did but I think it makes the animation sync better to the audio...as for the audio the clip I chose is a clip from The Dave Chappele Show, so I take no credit for it. anyways, here is the animation!

a bni

No comments:

Post a Comment