Wednesday, May 6, 2009

~~~update~~~



lookit all those keyframes and layers!!!...yeah..I had originally planned to make things more organized on my timeline but it didn't really work out that way and I ended up just going with a method that made things easier for me..but it looks a little messy...but yeah, the status of my project still hasn't changed much...the only thing you could say I'm a little behind in is getting the sound effects..but I'm working on it.. the fact that I have gotten pretty far with the animation this fast is good though....I now plan to add the the extra scenes I was talking about...I will storyboard them out and post it up here soon...I'm working on a big scene right now..that the screen capture is of... it requires a good amount of animation and lots of parts that have to all be coordinated with each other and stuff..and yet the actions happen so fast you don't see a lot of the little details...but that's just the way it is...

so yeah that's it for now I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment