Monday, March 30, 2009

update

Been working on the tutorials since I already know Flash relatively well. I will probably wait to turn them in when they are officially due so i fan fix them up if I need to when we learn how to do them in class. I'll probably start working on my project soon..start laying some stuff down in Flash..work on stuff that is simple..like the character designs for my main character..although I suppose i should start working on the pre production first like the script and story board and all that stuff..yeah..should do that first....

I wish I had Flash CS3 at home so I would work on it in my room..I have a old version of Flash but i don't think it would work to work back in forth in two completely different versions of Flash.. *sigh* I need to find myself a free copy of Flash CS3 since i'm sure its like over $500 or something ridiculous like that...pff...Adobe and their overpriced software...

No comments:

Post a Comment